New to parkour and want to learn the basics?
Our classes are designed to introduce you to parkour and help jump start your training
Classes cover things like; a brief history of parkour, core movements, good technique, progression, strength and conditioning.
We have 2 class types, Parkour First-timers and Parkour Basics.
- First-timers: Ensure you have a basic understanding of parkour and how to practice safely
- Basics: Builds on from first timers, covering core movements, progressions and good technique.
- All students must attend a “First-timers” class before attending the basics class.
- For students under 18 years a parent or guardian must attend to sign the liability waiver
- Before attending a class please check our FAQ page to answer any questions you may have
- Kids classes are 6-14 years and Adults classes are 15+ years (depending on ability, kids can attend an adults class)
When and where:
When: Every Sunday
- Kids first-timers: 08.15 – 09.15 am
- Kids basics: 09.30 – 11.00 am
- Adults first-timers: 03.00 – 03.45 pm
- Adults basics: 04:00 – 05.30 pm
Where: The Ninja Parc – Cnr Tooke and Darby St, Cooks Hill NSW 2300
- First-timers: $15 per class
- Basics: $20 per class
Book a class:
Guarantee your spot and helps us coordinate instructors numbers
Please arrive at least 15 minutes in advance of the start time for registration