New to parkour and want to learn the basics?
Our classes are designed to introduce you to parkour and help jump start your training. They cover; a brief history of parkour, core movements, good technique, progression, strength and conditioning.
They are located in Newcastle and on the Central Coast (check the Central Coast page for more info)
We have 3 class types, Parkour First-timers, Basics, Intermediate and an Open Session
- First-timers: Ensure you have a basic understanding of parkour and how to practice safely
- Basics: Builds on from first timers, covering core movements, progressions and good technique.
- Intermediate: covers more advanced movements and introduces some free-running elements
- Open session: self-directed training session with an instructor present (not a formal class, recommended 12+ years)
- Students must attend a “First-timers” class before attending any other classes/open session.
- For students under 18 years a parent or guardian must attend to sign the liability waiver
- Kids classes are 7-14 years and Adults classes are 15+ years
The Ninja Parc – Cnr Tooke and Darby St, Cooks Hill NSW 2300
- Kids/Adults first-timers: 08:15 – 09:15 AM
- Kids basics: 09:30 – 11:00 AM
- Adults basics: 03:30 – 05:00 PM
- Open session: 05:00 – 06:00 PM
- Kids basics: 04:00 – 05:25 PM
- Kids Intermediate: 05:35 – 07:00 PM (by invitation, based on skill)
- First-timers: $15 per class
- Basics/intermediate: $20 per class
- Open session: $12 per session
To ensure students receive quality teaching and instructor attention classes are capped at 10 students. Please book your spot in advance to avoid disappointment. You can turn up on the day however classes may be full.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes in advance of the start time for registration