New to parkour and want to learn the basics?
Our classes are designed to introduce you to parkour and help jump start your training
Classes cover things like; a brief history of parkour, core movements, good technique, progression, strength and conditioning.
We have 2 class types, Parkour First-timers and Parkour Basics.
- First-timers: Ensure you have a basic understanding of parkour and how to practice safely
- Basics: Builds on from first timers, covering core movements, progressions and good technique.
- All students must attend a “First-timers” class before attending the basics class.
- For students under 18 years a parent or guardian must attend to sign the liability waiver
- Before attending a class please check our FAQ page to answer any questions you may have
- Kids classes are 6-14 years and Adults classes are 15+ years (depending on skill/ability, kids can attend the adults class)
The Ninja Parc – Cnr Tooke and Darby St, Cooks Hill NSW 2300
- Kids first-timers: 08:15 – 09:15 am
- Kids basics: 09:30 – 11:00 am
- Adults first-timers: 03:00 – 03:45 pm
- Adults basics: 04:00 – 05:30 pm
- Kids basics: 4:30 – 06:00 pm
- First-timers: $15 per class
- Basics: $20 per class
To ensure students receive quality teaching and instructor attention classes are capped at 18 students. Please book your spot in advance to avoid disappointment. You can turn up on the day however classes may be full.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes in advance of the start time for registration