New to parkour and want to learn the basics?
Our classes are designed to introduce you to parkour and help jump start your training
Classes cover things like; a brief history of parkour, core movements, good technique, progression, strength and conditioning.
We have two class types, Parkour First-timers and Parkour Basics, which are split into Kids (6-14 yrs) and Adults (15 yrs+).
- First-timers: Ensure you have a basic understanding of parkour and how to practice safely
- Basics: Builds on from first timers, covering core movements, progressions and good technique.
- All students must attend a “First-timers” class before attending the basics class.
- For students under 18 years a parent or guardian must attend to sign the liability waiver
- Before attending a class please check our FAQ page to answer any questions you may have
- Kids classes are 6-14 years and Adults classes are 15 years plus
When and where:
When: Every Friday (starting 16/06/17)
Note: Due to an unexpected change to our current venues trading hours we have limited class times. We are working to resolve this ASAP
Where: The Movement Collective (TMC) – 17 Church St, Wickham NSW 2293
- First-timers: $10 per class
- Basics: $20 per class
Current special: 2 class pass – purchase 2 classes together and receive a 20% discount on the total
If you have purchased a 2 class and cannot make a Friday class please contact us for a refund
To help us better coordinate instructors and to reserve your spot please book in advance.
|Adults: First-timers||– Postponed –|
|Adults: Basics||FRI 05:45 – 07:15 pm|
|Kids: First-timers||– Postponed –|
|Kids: Basics||FRI 03:45 – 05:15 pm|
Note: Please arrive at least 15 minutes in advance of the start time for registration 🙂
Thanks to our friends at The Movement Collective if you are a current “Unlimited TMC Member” these classes are free!