New to parkour and want to learn the basics?
Our classes are designed to introduce you to parkour and help jump start your training. They cover; a brief history of parkour, core movements, good technique, progression, strength and conditioning.
They are located in Newcastle and on the Central Coast (check the Central Coast page for more info)
We have 3 class types, Parkour First-timers, Parkour Basics and Parkour Intermediate.
- First-timers: Ensure you have a basic understanding of parkour and how to practice safely
- Basics: Builds on from first timers, covering core movements, progressions and good technique.
- Intermediate: covers more advanced movements and introduces some free-running elements
- Students must attend a “First-timers” class before attending the basics class.
- For students under 18 years a parent or guardian must attend to sign the liability waiver
- Kids classes are 7-14 years and Adults classes are 15+ years
The Ninja Parc – Cnr Tooke and Darby St, Cooks Hill NSW 2300
- Kids/Adults first-timers: 08:15 – 09:15 AM
- Kids basics: 09:30 – 11:00 AM
- Adults basics: 04:00 – 05:30 PM
- Kids basics: 04:00 – 05:25 PM
- Kids Intermediate: 05:35 – 07:00 PM (by invitation, based on skill)
- Kids Intermediate: 04:00 – 05:30 PM
- First-timers: $15 per class
- Basics/intermediate: $20 per class
To ensure students receive quality teaching and instructor attention classes are capped at 10 students. Please book your spot in advance to avoid disappointment. You can turn up on the day however classes may be full.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes in advance of the start time for registration