New to parkour and want to learn the basics?
Our Central Coast classes are delivered in collaboration with Roundabout Circus.
They are designed to introduce you to parkour and help jump start your training
Classes cover things like; a brief history of parkour, core movements, good technique, progression, strength and conditioning.
We have 2 class types, Parkour First-timers and Parkour Basics.
- First-timers: Ensure you have a basic understanding of parkour and how to practice safely (by request/week 1)
- Basics: Builds on from first timers, covering core movements, progressions and good technique.
- For students under 18 years a parent or guardian must attend to sign the liability waiver
- Before attending a class please check our FAQ page to answer any questions you may have
- Kids classes are 7-14 years and Adults classes are 15+ years (depending on skill/ability, kids can attend the adults class)
Roundabout Circus – Unit 1, 2 Evan Close, (off Brooks Ave), Wyoming, NSW 2250 Australia
- First-timers: (by request/week 1)
- Kids basics: 05:00 – 06:30 PM
- Adults basics: 06:30 – 08:00 PM
- First-timers: $15 per class
- Basics/intermediate: $20 per class (casual drop in)
- 10 week term: $180 (upfront payment)
To ensure students receive quality teaching and instructor attention classes are capped at 10 students.
Please note you must book your spot in advance to attend these class, please call 0423-324-407 or use the online booking form below
Please arrive at least 10 minutes in advance of the start time for registration